Friday, March 18, 2011

Ow

Yesterday, I slipped and banged my right thumb. It's been quite sore, but since I'm not positive that it was fractured, I've just worn a homemade splint on and off.

This afternoon, dd4 was playing with a heavy plastic garbage can and dropped it on my foot, and the rim (of the opening, not the bottom) hit my right toe, smashing it and tearing the skin. Again, I don't know whether it's fractured, but it's quite sore.

I occasionally read about people with sons having to make lots of trips to the urgent care and emergency room. We, with three daughters and six years of parenthood, have thankfully found so far that our children are fairly cautious when it comes to their own safety. Instead, they injure us. Oh, well, better us than them.

No comments:

Post a Comment