Monday, March 14, 2016

Eureka! Good-bye morning sickness (NVP)! (Well, partly)

I believe I have found a reason for and partial cure for morning sickness. I have no reason to question its safety or efficacy. I've been testing it on myself (five weeks pregnant!), and it stops the morning sickness cold. It's also very inexpensive and accessible. Now I believe those women who say they were never sick when they were pregnant.

I have a brother who is nearly done with his MD. I'm hoping to convince him to assist me in co-authoring a letter to the editor to get this out via the respectable scientific journal system. But if for some reason, I can't find someone to publish it, I promise to put the cure out on the internet everywhere I possibly can. Too many women have suffered for too long.

[Update 4/15/2020: I miscarried the pregnancy mentioned above early on. Yes, I was 41 years old and blighted ovums miscarriages and I already had a history, but I am very cautious about recommending pregnancy usage of the mentioned "cure" as an isolated supplement until some testing has been done on it. The supplement did turn out very helpful with other kinds of nausea, though, so read later entries in this blog to find out more.]

No comments:

Post a Comment