Friday, April 22, 2022

Microwave apple cider vinegar with yogurt and silicon dioxide to get what? (More weight loss information)

 My most recent experimentation involves microwaving homemade yogurt together with apple cider vinegar and silicon-dioxide-containing stevia for a short time. I mix it together then add some cocoa powder. Last I add a mixture of distilled water, toasted banana leaves, and celery pieces (both stalk and leaves--the leaves appear to be a critical ingredient) that has sat in the sun for a while. 

It seems to be helping me go down in weight quickly.

I'll update on my progress. In the meantime, I'm trying to figure out what happens when I microwave the apple cider vinegar, silicon dioxide, and homemade yogurt. Is it some kind of chromium-lacto-acetate compound that silicon dioxide helps form via electrolytic change of chromium ions? And is the important part of the cocoa the caffeine or some other xanthine-type molecule? 

So many questions.

The biggest question is....why is a housewife the one publishing about something that has the potential to change the world when it comes to health?

No comments:

Post a Comment