Saturday, July 23, 2016

When did that happen to my blog?

I promise, this is a blog about education/geography/books/basic life of a homeschooling mom who has had the chance to live in several parts of the world. When did it turn into a nutrition/biomedical studies blog? (I take one little online course....) I have a couple more theories I've been working on (food allergies and seizure disorders), but I think I'm mostly done. After all, school starts up again in less than a month!

In the meantime, I need to order math books for my children, I'm learning Arabic (one line a night, but I'm already starting to recognize some words), my favorite fun reads for the summer have been books by Traci Hunter Abramson, and life has been great this summer, as we've learned about Bangladesh, Japan, Austria, Chile, and Senegal. The best part of our country studies is having a reason to invite people to our home to tell about their countries or countries they lived in; they love revisiting their memories and sharing them with us, and we all feel happier as we learn together and make friendships warmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment