Saturday, September 17, 2016

New narrated video about sulfite-molybdenum theory of nausea and vomiting in pregnancy

I just posted a narrated slideshow about my sulfite-molybdenum theory of nausea and vomiting in pregnancy. You can view it here or at this link: https://youtu.be/TaweHPbUPL0


(Disclaimer: I do not prescribe the use of pharmaceutical drugs in any way. I am not a physician, and I reject out of hand any attempt to hold me liable for what boils down to a discussion of food. Any use of a molybdenum supplement should be prudent and guided by the tested tolerable upper intake levels for its usage (see http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/minerals/molybdenum for those limits). Any use of an isolated molybdenum supplement during pregnancy should be under the direction of a medical professional as such supplements have apparently not been tested during pregnancy.)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this and for your comment on my blog post about beans for pregnancy nausea. The theory sounds valid and I hope word gets out to help women through the misery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! I appreciate the post you did years ago on beans helping you. As I started to put together the theory this past winter, coming across your experience on the internet helped give me confidence that the theory could be applied and wasn't just an exercise in logic.

    ReplyDelete