Friday, December 7, 2018

New video: Hypothesis about glucosamine helping prevent developing pneumonia secondary to influenza

Back in June of this year, I recorded a short presentation about glucosamine possibly helping prevent developing pneumonia in connection with an influenza infection. I wasn't especially pleased with my diction during the presentation, but I haven't made a better video since.

It is winter now, so I'm posting the recording in case it can help people. I now take glucosamine capsules in moderately large doses when I come down with a respiratory illness, and it does seem to help protect my throat, larynx, and lungs. Here's the video:



I wrote a blog post about this hypothesis in February of 2018 at https://petticoatgovernment.blogspot.com/2018/02/glucosamine-to-protect-cartilage-during.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment