Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Still losing weight healthily--definitely need to reduce the complexity of what I'm doing, though!

As mentioned in the post before this, I think I've figured out how to lose weight healthily without relying on iffy beverages and supplements. I'm down ten pounds in about ten weeks, and according to my records, the good results come from using juniper berries that I first microwave in plastic for 60 seconds with silicon dioxide (I use "beer salt" for this) and grated cinnamon bark, then stir in (again, with plastic) ground eggshell (my current eggshell powder also has some onion in it, but when it runs out I will try the experiment with plain ground eggshell) and roasted plantain/banana leaf (made by soaking frozen-thawed banana/plantain leaves in epsom salt water (MgSO4 and H2O) before toasting black and crushing into powder), then microwave again 30-60 seconds. While they are still warm, I place the juniper berries on plain salted butter and make a puree out of that and plain distilled H2O.

I then use that puree as described in preceding posts. I really want to reduce some steps now that I have something that works, for the current process is too complicated to be easily replicated. My teenage daughter is going to help me with that, which is fitting because she first showed me years ago that this sort of process could have good results when she microwaved silicon dioxide-containing stevia sweetener with cinnamon and stirred it into artificial vanilla, cocoa, and yogurt. That stevia sweetener has apparently since changed its formulation, but I think the inulin in it was a source of strontium or barium and that I am now finding that needed strontium or barium in the eggshell powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment