Sunday, April 12, 2009

Good news!

I've been mildly worried about possibly having a thyroid problem since I got a high TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone) lab result in February of 2008. Then I got an even higher TSH reading in February of this year. Attempting to be a responsible baby-incubator, I told my midwife about this issue last week. She had a blood test done checking my TSH level as well as an actual thyroid hormone level. The results came back within normal range! I blame the fact that I haven't had dessert for a month. :) Seriously, we Americans eat way too much sugar in general. Too much = harming our bodies. Something to keep in mind this Easter, eh? Speaking of which, the best news of all is that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and was resurrected nearly two thousand years ago, making it possible for us all to be resurrected!!

No comments:

Post a Comment