Wednesday, September 14, 2016

And trying out Twitter

I finally joined Twitter. Here's my account: https://twitter.com/CT_NutritionRes

I don't have a smart phone, so I'm not the typical Twit. Oh, that's not what Twitter users are called? ;)

I tweeted the link to the slideshow I posted on YouTube a couple of days ago, and I'm trying to get the word out on molybdenum/sulfite issues by replying to recent tweets about morning sickness. It seems selfish to have an overlooked help for morning sickness and not make an effort to publicize it. It's not controversial to promote consumption of molybdenum, for it's a trace mineral in many foods and is essential to good health. But I admit it's hard to pronounce the element's name. It took me a couple of weeks to have "molybdenum" finally roll off my tongue properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment