Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Slideshow summarizing sulfite/molybdenum theory of "morning sickness"

Since $35 is a lot to pay to read my paper on how sulfite contributes to nausea and vomiting in pregnancy, I prepared a slideshow summarizing my theory. It also explains how molybdenum-rich foods and supplementation with molybdenum can help alleviate that nausea and vomiting. Here it is:




(Disclaimer: I do not prescribe the use of pharmaceutical drugs in any way. I am not a physician, and I reject out of hand any attempt to hold me liable for what boils down to a discussion of food. Any use of a molybdenum supplement should be prudent and guided by the tested tolerable upper intake levels for its usage (see http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/minerals/molybdenum for those limits). Any use of an isolated molybdenum supplement during pregnancy should be under the direction of a medical professional as such supplements have apparently not been tested during pregnancy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment