Friday, September 9, 2022

Still Digging Away at Weight Loss Issue - Newest Hypothesis Involves Carbonized Guanine (or perhaps Glycine)

 As I've been tracking successes and failures at losing weight, I keep circling back to the same foods: canned skin-containing fish, cultured dairy products (kefir/yogurt/soft cheese/long-aged cheese), yeast, cocoa beans, and clover. That to me indicates that guanine or a derivative compound of guanine is involved.

My newest hypothesis is that a carbonized form of guanine is required to lose weight quickly. I'm not sure whether that compound is directly responsible or if it is a catalyst to form a compound that is responsible. Either way, it seems a productive street to conduct research on.

My current experiments involve first moderately heating free guanine sources with carbon (thin, one-layer carbon sources, probably a bit like graphene, suspended in something viscous like alginate) and then further combining that compound with phospholipid-like molecules (especially ones that contain arsenic/bismuth/antimony in place of the phosphorus) and an ionic form of either chromium or bromine. Before consuming the result, I prime my digestive system with the phospholipases found in celery stalk and leaves, for the phospholipases can break apart the phospolipid-like molecules; after consumption, I try to avoid bread and other fibers that might "soak up" the target compound before it can be absorbed into the intestines.

[Update 9/15/2022: I focused on guanine-containing foods other than canned fish with the skin and found that guanine doesn't appear to be the molecule I'm looking for. Glycine, which is high in gelatin (which currently seems to be working for me for weight loss) appears to be the more likely fish-skin molecule connected to weight loss. Glycine and guanine sound a lot alike and do appear in the same places, depending on how the food has been processed.]

No comments:

Post a Comment