Wednesday, May 30, 2012

WHO Has the Flu?


I recall April 31, 2012, and I feel a wave of relief that the evacuation is finally over.
Little did I know when I went out that morning that exposure to the elements was to be the least of my worries that trip. Fitting myself and my full suitcases under my umbrella put was a bit of a strain, but I didn't mind, for I was looking forward to a scenic train ride from Colorado to the East Coast to visit my friend, Emma Colinson, who worked at the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
After I got settled in my seat, I went to the dining car and bought a pork sandwich and a chocolate milk. I didn't feel well afterward, so I closed my eyes for a catnap.

Outbreak
Contamination
Virus
Evacuation
Bacteria
Ebola
Food Poisoning
Foot and Mouth (FMD)
H5N1
Avian
Salmonella
Small Pox
Plague
Human to human
Human to Animal
Influenza
Drug Administration (FDA)
Public Health
Toxic
Agro Terror
Tuberculosis (TB)
Agriculture
Listeria
Symptoms
Mutation
Resistant
Antiviral
Pandemic
Infection
Water/air borne
Sick
Swine
Quarantine
H1N1
Vaccine
Tamiflu
Norvo Virus
Epidemic
Viral Hemorrhagic Fever
E. Coli

http://epic.org/foia/epic-v-dhs-media-monitoring/Analyst-Desktop-Binder-REDACTED.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment