Friday, August 30, 2024

Finally! Repeated results on the weight loss experiments!

I'm trying not to be too excited here, for I have been working on this weight loss project for over four years now. But I just got three days of repeated results (down 1 pound each day, punctuated by two days of not doing the most recent change and not seeing the weight go down on those days, while drinking the celery leaf-roasted banana leaf water for breakfast; eating a low carb lunch of broccoli/egg/my weight maintenance beverage; eating a carb-rich/fruit/vegetable/white rice/peanut/my weight maintenance beverage dinner, and doing gentle cardo exercise for 40-60 minutes twice a day) by changing up the juniper berry experiment that I make and consume between breakfast and lunch.

Here is how I prepared the juniper berries and used them:

1) Microwave 60 seconds in a plastic-covered mug a mix of a small amount of raw juniper berries/cream of tartar/ground clean white eggshell with a little onion powder to prevent clumping during storage/"beer salt" (for the silicon dioxide)/roasted banana leaf ash. 

2) As soon as the 60 seconds is over, remove from microwave, uncover, and stir with the silver handle of an old silver fork.

3) Press the juniper berries while still a little warmish into plain salted butter. When that is cooled, blend with distilled water to make a puree. 

Then I proceed with the steps outlined back on March 19, 2024 on my blog:

4) Use a mug to microwave for 60 seconds layered cocoa powder topped by dried onion power, some more powdered toasted banana/plantain leaf, and lastly red raspberry seed powder. Mix some of the juniper berry puree into it afterwards. Stir with a plastic stirrer.

5) Use another mug to microwave cocoa powder topped by dill weed for 60 seconds in a glass jar then stir in some freshly sliced Roma tomato with a plastic stirrer.

\6) Pour the contents of the first mug mug into the second mug, stir with plastic stirrer, and consume about half of it. Then put in some freshly sliced green cabbage and some soaking water from a cup with dry soybeans and distilled water left for a while (not sure yet how long to soak it for best results), and then consume the rest along with the cabbage and tomato pieces.

Can I tell you how much I am looking forward to reducing the complexity of the above process?!?! But it works. At last based on the past week. I'll keep you updated!

[Update 9/7/2024: I haven't been able to replicate whatever I did that worked. Very frustrating. As always, I'll keep plugging away at it....]

[Update: 9/14/2024: I might have replicated the weight loss experiment successfully now. The key seems to be to microwave the juniper berries in two different mugs (for one minute each) and then press the juniper berries afterward into the salted butter. Apparently the butter acts as a solvent that allows whatever is on/in the juniper berries to mix when I puree that all up with some distilled water.

For the first mug, I microwave one mug of around 10-20 raw juniper berries together with some dried parsley (putting cocoa powder on the bottom of the mug doesn't seem to interfere, but using magnesium sulfate or cream of tartar in the mug does eliminate effectiveness for weight loss) for 60 seconds. I cover it with a plastic lid during microwaving, and I don't stir it with anything metallic. 

For the second mug, I microwave uncovered for 60 seconds raw juniper berries (10-20), "beer salt" (it's a source of silicon dioxide), powdered eggshell mixed with powdered onion, and cream of tartar for 60 seconds in an uncovered mug. After the 60 seconds, I put two pieces of pieces of grayish-white granite into the mix and stir it all up in the mug for 2-3 minutes with a silver fork handle. (The granite pieces are small ones that I hammered off granite samples given to my by a granite counter business.) Then I take out the granite pieces and swirl in some roasted banana leaf ash (roasted with my toaster, which quickly reaches a higher heat than my oven) and microwave the mug for another 60 seconds. Then I stir the results in the mug with the silver fork handle again.(no granite pieces used this time). 

I press some of the juniper berries from each mug into a little salted butter placed on the blender blades (I use a small, inexpensive bullet-type blender). After a few minutes, I pour some distilled water into the cup part, assemble the blender, and make a puree in about 15 seconds.

Since I started doing this bifurcated procedure to prepare the juniper berries, I've moved down off a weight plateau. Yesterday was the first day I included cocoa powder in the first mug, and last night I noticed that my biceps seem more prominent and larger. I don't know what to think of that, but I like it!]

No comments:

Post a Comment