Saturday, December 10, 2022

Experiment: Using a rare earth magnet bead in my navel to influence electromagnetic fields in/around the human body

 A friend who suffered from a messed-up taste of sense and smell after having COVID-19 went to an energy healer for treatment, and she reported afterward that she was basically healed by the treatment.

Clearly western medicine has missed out on benefitting from study of the electromagnetic fields that surround and move through our bodies. While thinking about electrical energy and our bodies, I remembered that magnets can be quite disruptive to electricity, for electricity and magnetism are inseparably connected. I saw a benefit from removing my metal rings, so I decided to try whether magnets could affect me for good or bad in some way, too. 

My experiment involved taking a small rare earth magnet bead and holding it in my navel (i.e., my belly button) with clear, non-conductive plastic tape. I've been doing it for about a week now, and my sleeping patterns have improved in that I find it easier to wake up when the sun rises. Magnetism can influence our circadian rhythms (see "Cryptochrome Mediates Light-Dependent Magnetosensitivity of Drosophila's Circadian Clock" at https://journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.1000086). I also feel more "in control" of my thoughts and emotions; for the first few days, I kept noticing that I felt like I was back in the 1980s when it came to how I sensed my environment and myself.

I think that what is going on is that this small, condensed magnet is making its own electromagnetic fields in and around the center of my body (which is mostly water) and those fields are having a small but noticeable disruptive effect on the rest of my body. Because the magnet bead is not held in just one place, the electromagnetic fields it produces are shifting around, too. For a parallel, think about how the Earth's magnetic fields are theorized to be a result of its solid metallic core within a liquid mantle and how the earth's fields shift over time.

My adult daughter is trying this experiment, too, and she might be having similar results. It's too early to be sure, but she did seem less groggy this morning when I woke her, and she's had a hard time waking up early for years. I'll update later with how our experiments are going.

No comments:

Post a Comment