Monday, December 12, 2022

Newest weight loss hypothesis: Phenylhydroxylamine (or nitrosobenzene) consumed together with a promoter of tyrosinase

Canned fish just isn't working for weight loss the way it used to, so I've gone over my notes and come up with a new weight loss hypothesis: consuming phenylhydroxylamine (or nitrosobenzene) along with a tyrosinase promoter together at the same, modest meal.

I think I have been using my high-speed blender (a Blendtec) to make sulfuric acid from sulfur (H2S in fresh broccoli), acid (in apple cider vinegar), purified water, and cacao nibs (a source of copper and lipids). Then I cool down the steaming mix with room-temperature purified water and pour in celery leaf/toasted banana leaf water (a source of nitrous acid and nitric acid), which combination changes benzoic acid to nitrobenzene. Then into my blender (which I think has exposed zinc at the bottom), I pour some rehydrated beef gelatin (a probable source of ammonia) and all that, combined with a little bit of agar agar (which I think is helping due to chlorine used to bleach it), might be synthesizing phenylhydroxylamine. It's possible that I might also be converting one step further to nitrosobenzene with sodium dichromate since there is some sodium in celery and some chromium in broccoli and/or apple cider vinegar. Then again, maybe I want lithium instead of sodium.Yes, all very complicated, and I'm still working on the details of temperature and amount and sequence of what gets added when, but that's what science is about.

Promoters of tyrosinase include watery extracts of pomelo and grapefruit (which means they might be from the rind or the white tissue in the fruit instead of their juices), capers (this probably depends on how they are preserved, though), and some condensation products of ellagic acid/ellagitannins (I think these condensation products can be made by exposing the ellagitannins to ozone/fluorine gas/certain cobalt compounds; I'm leery of too much cobalt since it seems to be linked to colon cancer). I blogged about tyrosinase back in 2017: https://petticoatgovernment.blogspot.com/2017/11/schizophrenia-tyrosinase-ginseng-and.html. There are many inhibitors of tyrosinase in the modern diet, including wheat. [Update 12/15/2022--I've been testing this hypothesis, and there appears to be something specifically in the zesty part of the rind of grapefruit/pummelo that does actually help with weight loss. Cool!]

I have to keep looking for weight loss methods that don't involve canned fish because so many people I know refuse to eat it. 

[Update 12/21/2022: Because of what I'm seeing happen as I continue to experiment, I'm leaning toward the grapefruit having retained a pesticide or disinfectant (due to the large pores on its rind) and that chemical interacting with something specific that is found in animal gelatin. My focus at present is the first substance possibly being the disinfectant H2SiF6 or H2SiBr6 and the substance in the animal gelatin being lithium. A combination of silica, sulfur, toasted "stuff" (I've been using banana leaves, and I think they have some bromine in them), and celery seem to be essential, and those look like they could form H2SiF6 or H2SiBr6. I think lithium is involved because 1) raw, thoroughly washed tomatoes (a lithium accumulator) seem to help, and 2) NaCl and excessive water (H2O) seem to interfere, pointing to the possible involvement of little Li right between Na and H.]

No comments:

Post a Comment